Categories: All Products, Brush Fonts, Handwriting
Tags: blogger, branding, brush font, calm, classy, contemporary, dry, feminine, Handwriting, lettering, logo, Marker, modern, natural, organic, pretty, relaxed, Script, signature, stylish, textured
Our font license terms can be viewed here. Please get in touch if you have any licensing queries.
Introducing: Wild Spirit! A carefree and untamed brush font with a natural flow. Handmade with long organic strokes, Wild Spirit isn’t held back by any boundaries or expectations. It’s the perfect choice for personal branding projects, handwritten quotes, homeware designs, product packaging – or simply as a modern & stylish text overlay to any background image.
Wild Spirit includes two sets of each character, and 25 ligatures (double letters) – which combined offers you a huge range of customisability and layout options, and allows you to produce a very organic and natural handwritten flow to your text. It also comes with a bonus set of 14 swashes & arrows to assist your project.
That’s all good stuff! But what’s included in the download? You will receive 3 font files;
1. Wild Spirit • A hand drawn script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Wild Spirit Alt • This is a second version of Wild Spirit, with a completely new set of lowercase and uppercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Wild Spirit Extras • Simply type any uppercase character in this font to generate a swash, or any lowercase character in this font to generate a ligature. (Note – discretionary ligatures can also be turned on in opentype software, which will automatically switch standard letter pairs into the provided ligatures.)
- No special software is required to use the Wild Spirit Font
- Fonts are provided in both TTF & OTF formats. I recommend installing the TTF files, and the OTF only if necessary. There is no difference in function with either format.
- Fonts include multilingual support for the following languages; English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norweigen, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Indonesian, Filipino, Malay
That’s it! We really hope you enjoy it – please do let us know what you think, comments & likes are always hugely welcomed and appreciated. More importantly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any issues or queries. And remember;
Don’t let them tame you
5 Comments on “Wild Spirit Font”
Hello! I love your fonts! I’m in the process of creating a website and wanted to know if your fonts can be added to WordPress themes?
Thanks so much! I’m glad you like them! Yes there are a few ways you can add the fonts to a WordPress website – I would definitely recommend the ‘Use Any Font’ plugin here; https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/use-any-font/ – this is a fairly quick & easy way of installing custom fonts to your website, and they can also offer their own support if you run in to any trouble with it. You can also install the font manually, however this does require custom coding so I’d recommend getting a web developer to look at this if it’s not something you’re familiar with. If it is, here’s a tutorial which may come in handy; http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-add-custom-fonts-in-wordpress/ (scroll down to the section titled ‘Adding Custom Fonts in WordPress Using CSS3 @font-face’).
Alternatively you can simply upload the font in an image format, if you’re using it for a logo or a small number of header designs. You would just need to type out the text in a graphics program such as Photoshop on a transparent background, save the image in a .PNG format and then upload it to WordPress via the Media tab.
I hope that helps!
Thank you so much, Sam!
We love your wild Spirit font and I am just wondering if there is alternative font without the brush stroke? and what other font do you have that is the closest to wild Spirit?
Thank you so much 🙂
Thanks for the comment, really glad you like the font!
There isn’t a version without the brush stroke I’m afraid – I’d definitely check out my font Northwell, this is the most similar font I have and also has a clean version without the textured strokes. I hope that helps!