Categories: All Products, Brush Fonts, Clean Fonts
Tags: branding, brush, brush strokes, classy, dapper, dry, fashion, fast, hand drawn, Handmade, Handwriting, Handwritten, lettering, logo, Marker, northwell, Pen, personal, Script, signature, Swashes, textured, thin, trendy
Introducing: Northwell! A rustic, dapper handwritten font with a personal charm. With quick dry strokes and a signature style, Northwell is perfect for branding projects, homeware designs, product packaging – or simply as a stylish text overlay to any background image.
★ New Update • Northwell Clean! Northwell has now been updated to include 2 styles; a rustic textured version, and a totally clean & smooth version. This gives you the option to completely switch the style of your font at the click of a mouse, whether you’re looking for a more rustic, hand-made style, or a silky smooth finish.
Northwell includes 6 font files;
1. Northwell • A handwritten script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Northwell Alt • This is a second version of Northwell, with a completely new set of both lower and uppercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Northwell Swash • A set of 20 hand-drawn swashes, the perfect finishing touch to underline your Northwell text. Simply install this as a separate font, select it from your font menu and type any A-U character to create a swash.
4. Northwell Clean, Northwell Clean Alt & Northwell Clean Swash • Clean versions of the above 3 fonts, with the rough brush texture removed and replaced with a completely smooth edge. Ideal for specialist printing (e.g. Cricut/Silhouette Studio), or simply for a smoother finish to your designs.
- Fonts are provided in TTF & OTF formats.
- Fonts include multilingual support for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, & Turkish.
Ligatures • Are also available for several lowercase characters (double-letters which flow more naturally). These are only accessible via software with opentype capability or a glyphs panel, e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator.
That’s it! We really hope you enjoy it & please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any other queries.
Now enough of reading this, get out there and make it happen 🙂