Categories: All Products, Brush Fonts, Clean Fonts, Handwriting
Tags: branding, brush, brush strokes, classy, dapper, dry, fashion, fast, hand drawn, Handmade, Handwriting, Handwritten, lettering, logo, Marker, northwell, Pen, personal, Script, signature, Swashes, textured, thin, trendy
All font downloads are covered by the Standard License. Please get in touch if you require additional licensing.
Introducing: Northwell! A rustic, dapper handwritten font with a personal charm. With quick dry strokes and a signature style, Northwell is perfect for branding projects, homeware designs, product packaging – or simply as a stylish text overlay to any background image.
★ New Update • Northwell Clean! Northwell has now been updated to include 2 styles; a rustic textured version, and a totally clean & smooth version. This gives you the option to completely switch the style of your font at the click of a mouse, whether you’re looking for a more rustic, hand-made style, or a silky smooth finish.
Northwell includes 6 font files;
1. Northwell • A handwritten script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Northwell Alt • This is a second version of Northwell, with a completely new set of both lower and uppercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Northwell Swash • A set of 20 hand-drawn swashes, the perfect finishing touch to underline your Northwell text. Simply install this as a separate font, select it from your font menu and type any A-U character to create a swash.
4. Northwell Clean, Northwell Clean Alt & Northwell Clean Swash • Clean versions of the above 3 fonts, with the rough brush texture removed and replaced with a completely smooth edge. Ideal for specialist printing (e.g. Cricut/Silhouette Studio), or simply for a smoother finish to your designs.
- Fonts are provided in TTF & OTF formats.
- Fonts include multilingual support for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, & Turkish.
Ligatures • Are also available for several lowercase characters (double-letters which flow more naturally). These are only accessible via software with opentype capability or a glyphs panel, e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator.
That’s it! We really hope you enjoy it & please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any other queries.
Now enough of reading this, get out there and make it happen 🙂