Price: £12.00 - £30.00
Tags: better times, bold, branding, brush, casual, cool, cursive, fashion, fast, Font, fun, graffiti, hand, Handmade, hipster, lettered, lettering, logo, Marker, messy, Paintbrush, playful, quick, Script, street, stylish, Swag, textured, trendy, urban
Introducing Better Times, a handmade brush font! This bold, free-flowing and confident brush font is designed to be easily customisable with 2 sets of each letter and a bonus set of 20 swashes! Oh, and not to mention it looks great in both all-caps as well as lowercase – all of this together providing you with a huge range of layout options. Better Times is a brush font which you can use and enjoy again and again, for anything from promotional material and handwritten quotes, to product packaging and branding projects.
That’s all good stuff! But what’s included? Your download will include 3 font files;
1. Better Times • A handwritten brush font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Better Times Alt • This is a second version of Better Times, with a completely new set of lowercase and uppercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Better Times Swash • A set of 20 hand-drawn swashes, the perfect finishing touch to underline your Better Times text. Simply install this as a separate font, select it from your font menu and type any A-U character to create a swash.
- Fonts are provided in TTF & OTF formats. I recommend installing the TTF files, and the OTF only if necessary. There is no difference in function with either format.
- Fonts include multilingual support for the following languages; English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norweigen, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Indonesian, Filipino, Malay
That’s it! We really hope you enjoy it – please do let us know what you think, feedback always hugely welcomed and appreciated. More importantly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any issues or queries.