Categories: All Products, Brush Fonts
Tags: blogger, bold, boutique, branding, brush font, casual, chic, cool, diva, fashion, fashionable, feminine, hand lettered, Instagram, logo, messy, misguided, modern, modern calligraphy, Paintbrush, quick, quotes, social media, stylish, trendy, watercolour, wedding, wild
Misguided; “to go astray”. This brush font throws out the typography rulebook and breaks away from the mundane letterforms. Thick lines, thin lines, small letters, big letters – it has it all, and thrown into THREE hand-painted character sets which can be mixed up, lowercase or uppercase, giving you a massive amount of customisable layout options for each word. Misguided is guaranteed to add eye-catching appeal to your logo designs, handwritten quotes, product packaging, merchandise & social media posts.
Your download will receive 3 font files;
1. Misguided One • A hand-painted brush font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Misguided Two • This is a second version of Misguided, with a completely new set of upper & lowercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Misguided Three • You guessed it; a third version of Misguided, with another completely new set of upper & lowercase characters – giving you even MORE layout options for your text.
- No special software is required to use the Misguided fonts.
- Fonts are provided in TTF formats.
- Fonts include multilingual support for the following languages; English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norweigen, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Finnish, Indonesian, Filipino, Malay
That’s it! We really hope you enjoy it – please do let us know what you think, comments & likes are always hugely welcomed and appreciated. More importantly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any issues or queries. And remember;
Dare to fail
Special thanks to Skyla Design for providing the photography mockups; https://crmrkt.com/R302d[fontsampler id=34]